A.F.K.A.R

Someone-I-know-who.


I never remember the time I get to know him. He's so suddenly 'being attached' to me.
I guess, everyone has one kind of this creature, and some others are being 'addicted' to it as I am.

It's someone, who knows you and It's only you that know it. No one can find it, not even believe it. In my case, I got three persons (?). Two of them are twins (Rieka and Mika), and the other one is AFKAR.


Afkar, is a name given by myself. He, firstly appeared as Adrian (this name just showed up like a blitz in my head). As I percieved him too much, I started thinking that he's so similar with Shinichi kudo (Detective Conan's Anime character that I love the most) in every way. He's only a bit more fussy yet delicate. So, I called him my shinichi.

I thought, He'll gone as I'm growing up. (He said it too)

But, really. I'm just too addicted to him. So I can never let him go.

While the twins existence are abated slowly. His existence is just getting stronger. It's like sticking to the soul, just because the way he becomes my best friend are no compared.  
He's the key to the other world, yet also my reminder of reality
So, why he's supposed to leave? No reason for that.

Then, what creature is he? You might called it an Imaginary friend. A strong kind of imaginary friend.

0 komentar: